Free Spoken English classes Lahore
Free Spoken English classes
PACANS is providing you spoken English for free with a suitable and comfortable atmosphere. We assure you that we can guide you the best possible way to enhance your English speaking skills. Within a few days you will feel the difference in yourself. People in Pakistan do not have command on the English language because they don’t use it in their daily life and if you go to learn English in academies or institutes the teachers and students make fun of you but in PACANS you will feel convenient.
PACANS: call 0300-4094094, 042-35855791 ,042-35963381
1st Floor Capri Center Firdaus Market Gulberg 3 Lahore
29 Sultan town near University of Lahore Thokar Niaz Baig Main Raiwind Road Lahore
25-2-C1 Main College Road Township Lahore
2 thoughts on “Free Spoken English classes Lahore”
M.A ENGLISH + Free Spoken @ 3000/p.m.
• 1-Week Free Trial (5-9 pm) with no admission fee
• Free Spoken English + Grammar + Writing Skills Class daily
• Classes: 3.5 hrs per day (5-9 pm) by 3 experienced teachers
• Course Movies shown on Saturdays through A/V Multimedia
• Guaranteed Fluent Spoken English ability by session end
• Guaranteed Refined English Writing ability by session end
• Well-Planned Testing System throughout the session
• Online Facebook Support Group for communication between students and teachers at the link: Facebook.com/Groups/Part1EP
• Course Syllabi of both PU and Sargodha University covered
1. Mr. Shahrukh Abbas, M.Phil English, 03117067691
2. Miss Tahreem Khan (only for Part-1) 03354134176
3. Mr. Salman Rehman, 03354134177 (inquiry phone)
Courses of both PU and Sargodha University:
Classical Poetry-I Romantic and Modern Poetry-II
Classical Drama-I Modern Drama-II
Novel-I Modern Novel-II
Prose Literary Criticism
American Literature Linguistics/Short Stories (option)
THE LIMIT GROUP OF COLLEGES
IQBAL TOWN LAHORE CAMPUS
13- HUNZA BLOCK, MAIN BOULEVARD, ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE.
PH NO +92-42-37808031-2, 03354134177 (for special inquiries to teachers)
I am in ferozepur road near ICMAP office. Can I join?