IELTS info important
IELTS Speaking Part 1: Questions and Answers (Top 50)
1. How are you?
I am good, how about you?
2. May I see your proof of identification?
3. What is your name?
My name is Umar
4. How do you spell your name?
U M A R K H A N
5. What is the meaning of your name?
Well, it is an Arabic name and the meaning of the my name is powerful
6. What is your first name?
My first name is Umar
7. What is your last name?
My last name is Khan
8. How old are you?
I am 25 years old
9. Describe yourself physically?
My height is 5 feet 8 inches. I have black hair and my complexion is wheatish.
10. Describe yourself emotionally?
I am very a very sensitive person.
11. Why are you taking the IELTS exam?
I am taking the IELTS exam because I want to get admission in a Canadian university.
12. Why are you going abroad?
I am going abroad because I want to get a foreign degree
13. Will you come back to your country?
Yes, I will definitely come back to my country because I want to join my family business.
14. Do you work somewhere?
These days I am working in a call canter
15. How much time do you spend at your job?
I spend about 8 hours on my job
16. Do you like your job?
I love my job because I have to talk to other people and tell them information regarding different products
17. Do you have a pet?
I have a dog
18. Do you like your pet?
I love my pet. I would like to call it my best friend, if you allow me so.
19. What is your lucky number?
My lucky number is 9
20. What kind of food do you like to eat?
I love to eat Pakistani food
21. What are you doing these days?
I am planning to go abroad
22. What is your education?
I have recently completed my degree in Business Marketing
23. What is the name of your school?
The name of my school is Choueifat
24. How many people are there in your family?
There are 5 members in my family including me.
25. What does your father do?
My father is a businessman
26. What does your mother do?
My mother is a lawyer
27. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 siblings
28. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is red
29. What do you do in your leisure time?
I watch dramas in my leisure time
30. Do you like to read books?
I do not like to read books
31. Do you like to spend time with your friends?
I do not like to spend time with friends
32. How many friends do you have?
I have very few friends
33. What is the name of your best friend?
I do not regard any one as my best friend
34. At what time do you wake up?
I wake up at 9:30 am
35. At what time do you sleep?
I sleep at 1 am
36. What do you eat for your breakfast?
I do not eat breakfast
37. Can you tell me something about your hometown?
My hometown is Lahore. Lahore is famous for its cultural heritage
38. Can you describe your home?
I have a big house. My house has 4 rooms and 5 bathrooms. The total area of my house is 5 kanals.
39. What are your future plans?
I do not have any plans. I used to do some planning but now I do not plan things. I believe in the phrase that life is what
happens when you are planning other things.
40. Which is your favorite city in the world?
My favorite city in the world is Lahore
41. Where do you want to spend the rest of your life?
I would like to spend the rest of my life in Pakistan
42. Are you married?
No, I am not married
43. Do you have children?
I do not have children
44. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is summer
45. What is the name of your favorite movie?
The name of my favorite movie is Raja Babu
46. What is the name of your favorite TV drama?
The name of my favorite movie drama is Prison Break
47. What will you do if you fail the IELTS exam?
I think I will drop the idea of going abroad
48. When are you planning to go abroad?
I will most probably go in August
49. Which country have you planned to go?
I have planned to go to Canada
50. Why have you chosen this country?
I have chosen this country because it is my dream to study in Canada